How do I join?
- Click here to download sign-up form or sign up via the paypal buttons. Complete and mail along with a check to the address on the form.
What does it cost to join and what are the yearly dues?
- the sign-up fee covers dues for the first year
- $25.00 for a single member to join/annual dues
- $35.00 for a family of 2+ to join/annual dues
Do I have to be runner?
- While most members are runners, we also have walkers.
Am I required to go to the monthly meeting?
- No, but your presence and input is welcome. Your level of participation in the club is up to you. What you give is what you get.
Do I have to wear the singlet at races?
- No. The RIRR doesn’t dictate a member’s choice of fashion. The purposes of wearing the singlet are to help a member recognize and connect with other members at races, to foster club unity, and to advertise the club. Wear what you want. You don’t even have to match.
Is it all right to belong to other running clubs?
- The RIRR does not fence you in. We have members who belong to other running clubs, racing team clubs like the Moose Milers, and sponsored teams. A person’s running world should be fun … make it that way!
Do I have to live in Rhode Island?
- No. We have members living in other New England states and as far away as Italy, Georgia, and Florida.