Here is the agenda for Friday’s meeting:
Rhode Island Road Runners – June 9, 2017 7:30pm
Heidi Drive, Portsmouth, RI
Grand Prix Report
Volunteering – BAA 10K
Volunteering/Pacing – Bristol
Thursday Group Runs in Warren
Visit to Fred Zuleger on June 17th
Schedule for upcoming meetings
Club Cookout Planning
Nels Johnson is organizing pacers for the Bristol Half Marathon on July 1st. If you are interested please reach out to Nels at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook.
Rhode Island Rhode Runners will be manning the first water stop in the Bristol Half Marathon on July 1st.
Please know that the time requirement is from approximately 6 am – 8 am and we need at least 10 volunteers. If you are volunteering please plan to arrive at 6am Sharp as this is the first water stop and we are expecting a large group of runners all at once shortly after 6:30.
Below are instructions for signing up online. Your password is: RIRR.
Directions to sign up to Volunteer and accept the waiver- sign up takes two minutes:
• Go to http://www.runri.us
• Click on ‘Bristol’ @ the top of the page
• Scroll down to ‘Volunteer’
• Click on ‘Volunteer for Bristol’
• Under “Find Your Category” click on ‘Aid Station #1′
• Check the box with the time slot under the date and then click ‘Volunteer’.
• Add the password: ‘RIRR’ and follow the prompts to fill out the details.