Rhode Island Rhode Runners will be manning the first water stop in the Bristol Half Marathon on July 1st.
Please know that the time requirement is from approximately 6 am – 8 am and we need at least 10 volunteers. If you are volunteering please plan to arrive at 6am Sharp as this is the first water stop and we are expecting a large group of runners all at once shortly after 6:30.
Below are instructions for signing up online. Your password is: RIRR.
Directions to sign up to Volunteer and accept the waiver- sign up takes two minutes:
• Go to http://www.runri.us
• Click on ‘Bristol’ @ the top of the page
• Scroll down to ‘Volunteer’
• Click on ‘Volunteer for Bristol’
• Under “Find Your Category” click on ‘Aid Station #1′
• Check the box with the time slot under the date and then click ‘Volunteer’.
• Add the password: ‘RIRR’ and follow the prompts to fill out the details.